A Different Kind Of Insulation
There are all kinds of different insulation out there, each one proficient in specific areas. Determining which insulation is best for your home isn’t something that should be taken lightly. You need to have a dependable name to turn to whenever you have questions about your insulation so that you can get the best possible answers to make the best possible decisions. When you are trying to make this decision, there is only one name that you need to turn to. Dial (817) 588-2050 to connect with American Insulation, LLC about a radiant barrier for your Arlington, TX home.
The Best In The Business
American Insulation, LLC remains one of the best insulation services around. We have been serving the Arlington, TX area for many years and our goal is to be around for many more to come.
We believe in quality and service that you will remember. You should have peace of mind whenever you have to deal with insulation issues and that is what we deliver to you.
Benefits Of A Radiant Barrier
Unlike traditional insulation which is sprayed on as foam, a radiant barrier acts completely differently. Traditional insulation foam is meant to slow down the radiation as it makes its way towards your attic space.
A radiant barrier, meanwhile, is meant to actually block and reflect heat outward. So, instead of traditional insulation that absorbs the heat that is radiated from the sun, a radiant barrier deflects that heat back out. Because these are less widely known, they have not quite gained the traction that traditional insulations have.
Though they are not nearly as common as traditional insulation, you are likely going to get more bang for your buck with a radiant barrier. They can help you save money over the life of the insulation, resulting in lower energy bills.
Call Us Today
For any and all questions, give us a call today at (817) 588-2050. When you schedule an appointment with us, you ensure that you are getting the kind of service and attention that your attic deserves. Connect with us today to learn more about a radiant barrier for Arlington, TX properties.
There are a lot of names that you can call in the insulation industry, but there are few that can offer you the level of service and dedication that American Insulation, LLC can. Get in touch with us today, we would love to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Radiant Barrier vs. Spray Foam: Which is Better?
- Choosing between radiant barrier and spray foam will ultimately depend on where you are and what your needs are. Radiant barrier is ideal for resisting heat flow, making it perfect for North Texas homes.
- What is a radiant barrier?
- In a nutshell, heat gets into our homes through three means: conduction, convection, and radiation. Blown insulation addresses conduction and convection, but you may also need a Radiant Barrier to tackle the radiant heat as well.
- Does the coating degrade over time?
- It does not! Radiant barriers or liquid foil coatings do not lose effectiveness over time. They were designed to last and even some test samples have shown to maintain the same emissivity levels today!
- What if the coating gets on wires in the attic?
- That’s not a problem. The coating that we use is non-conductive and non-corrosive, so there is no way it could affect the wiring.